Pathblazer SUPER IMPORTANT Announcement

Pathblazer peeps: 

It turns out that the Science and Social Studies courses that were auto-loaded for us at the beginning of the year are just ridiculous. I’ve spent the last week going over what’s in them and comparing them to what you’re supposed to be learning and there are SO MANY GAPS. Many of the Semester B courses only have ONE ACTIVITY. Like, who made these??? I’ve removed them from your assignments and you will never see them again.

To make sure you still get credit for what you’ve done, I’m combining the Semester A and B courses into only the Semester A course in your actual, Epic gradebook. I’ve been putting together new courses for everyone that look like this: Grade Subject PLP—Anderson (example: 05 Science PLP—Anderson). You have the rest of the year to complete these assignments for both your Science and your Social Studies. Assignment them is slow going because I’m having to touch every activity in every level, but they should all be ready to go by the end of the day today.

Many of you have also finished your Math and ELA assignments, but your grades are very low. Make sure you are going over every activity in your Pathblazer gradebook and redoing anything that is below an 80 at least. Please look through this help document so that you know how to work your program.

Don’t just click through your activities! You have to read your lessons. I know, crazy, right? Hang in there!